Noni Gifts LLC, referred to herein as “Noni Gifts LLC” “we,” “us” and “our,” understands the importance of privacy of individuals, referred to as “users” and “you”. This privacy notice outlines the personal information Noni Gifts LLC may collect and will use and disclose that information. We are committed to protecting your personal information. Noni Gifts is a company committed to people and service. We respect your right to privacy. We believe that your personal information, including your purchases, e-mail address, billing and shipping addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card information, belongs to you. We will use this information to complete your purchases. We want to use this information to make your encounter with us more informative, and to tell you about the wonderful products and opportunities available with Noni Gifts.
- Noni Gifts is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through nonigifts.com website.
- The website actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or social security number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members’ hard drives.
- If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
- The site is prohibited from conditioning a member’s participation in an activity on the member’s disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
- Personal information is used for recordkeeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing
- Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
- A parent (or guardian) of a minor may consent to collection and use of that minor’s personal information without consenting to the disclosure of that information to third parties.
- Parents can review and have deleted the minor’s personal information and/or can refuse to permit further collection or use of the minor’s personal information, either of which will terminate the minor’s membership on the site.